CORE VALUE 1: Create Fruit Culture in Society by Promoting Fruit Education
- Every now and then, it’s not uncommon to hear people say, “I don’t like fruits.” Or “no fruits are tasty nowadays!” The truth is before such statements are made, people do not have the chance to learn what “real fresh fruits” are.
- In order to bring to our customers the safest highest quality of fresh fruits available, we believe they should know what’s going on from “harvest to home” with respect to sourcing, picking, packing, shipping, and handling.
- That’s why this notion is the essence of our core values, and reflects what the underpinning of our mission is.
- By educating our customers about fruits, we can generate greater appreciation and genuine passion of fruits from people.
- We also concern our social responsibilities by donating fruits to different charitable organizations.
CORE VALUE 2: SELLING PREMIUM QUALITY FRUITS AVAILABLE
- Our motto is to sell the highest quality fruits we could possibly find. That's why we feature only fresh fruits in season.
- We define quality by safety, flavor and freshness of all the fruits we carry.
- With experience and relationships with Good Growers all around the world, we provide the best "in season" in order to meet the customers' expectations.
- We work directly with our suppliers to cut all the unnecessary handling and distribution procedures, bringing fruit to our customers of its safest, freshest and highest quality.
- Our search for quality is a never-ending process involving the careful judgment of buyers throughout the company.
CORE VALUE 3: SATISFYING AND DELIGHTING OUR CUSTOMERS
- Customers are the first and foremost stakeholders in our business. Only by satisfying our customers do we have the chance to fulfill the needs of our other stakeholders.
- We realize we are the “buying eyes and hands” of our customers and not the “profit-maker” for the suppliers or growers.
- We insist in going extraordinary lengths to satisfy the needs of our customers. We are committed to honesty and clarity in communicating with our customers.
- We aim to meet or EXCEED the expectations of our customers on every shopping experience. Only by doing so can we turn our customers into advocates of our business – advocates do not only purchase from us, they talk about us and feel connected with us.
- We want to serve our customers with devotion, knowledge and professional insight. So if we cannot impress you by our “real fresh fruits”, please allow us to at least impress you with our passionate service!